Join our amazing team
We’re expanding and we’re looking for excellent people to join us on our journey.
Find out what it’s like to work here
We believe that creating the right working culture based on our values enables our employees to grow and creates a path for their professional development.
Find out about our team and our values at InfoAware in our About Us section.
E-Learning / Instructional Designer
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire or Brighton, East Sussex
Salary dependent on experience
InfoAware, who have a reputation for delivering quality e-learning products to a first-class client base, are looking for a talented E-Learning / Instructional Designer to expand their production team.
We’re keen to recruit this role as soon as we can so please don’t delay applying if it’s of interest to you!
About the role
The role has an emphasis on creating innovative and clever creative designs. You’ll support our team in maintaining quality, as well as leading the design on your own digital projects.
- To create new and engaging e-learning courses (built with Adobe Captivate & Articulate Storyline) in a wide range of subject areas
- Work with existing templates to create a range of rich multimedia and interactive elements using text, audio, graphics and interactivity and to meet customer change requests
- To follow ‘best practice’ in e-learning developments and instructional design
- Contribute to the success of the company through quality solutions
- Work within the team to produce and manage the suite of media and reusable content
- Provide design ideas for all projects
- Support the team to ensure quality and rapid development
As an E-Learning / Instructional Designer, we’re looking for someone who has creative flair as part of their DNA. You’ll be an established designer, bursting with enthusiasm for your own work as well as that of your team.
You will have strong analytical skills to help you review, prioritise and design creative learning. Managing your time to enable you to work across multiple projects and balance tight deadlines will also be important.
You will have proven design skills with an ability to identify engaging and effective solutions across a wide range of content, helping our clients to meet their learning objectives.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in instructional design for creating high quality interactive e-learning courses
- Strong working knowledge of e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite
- Preferably HNC/HND in multi-media, graphic design or web development
- A portfolio of examples to demonstrate this experience will be helpful
Bonus points if you have experience or interest in:
- HTML5, Animation Software and gamification
- Current web design principles including UX / UI design, user testing, and designing video for learning
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS) or Virtual Learning Environments
Our success is driven by the people we work with. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer an equal opportunity to all our staff and we value diversity within our inclusive culture. We recognise that a diverse workforce is the only way we will achieve our ambitious business goals, so we work hard to be flexible to accommodate everyone.
Our employees are encouraged to be the best they can be and we help our teams to continuously develop and learn new skills.
What we offer
This role will offer an exciting new challenge for an individual looking to build their experience in a team where you can make a real impact.
We offer the opportunity to work in a supportive, engaging and growing team with opportunities to develop your existing skills and explore new ones.
You’ll receive a great benefits package which typically includes a great base salary, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension contribution, volunteering opportunities and more.
Next steps and how to apply
We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle with a small portfolio. We welcome a discussion about how you might work flexibly for us, perhaps in terms of work pattern or location.
If you think this is the role and team for you then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.